Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

GB's Muir wins freeski big air silver - 22nd Jan 2020

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
GB's Muir wins freeski big air silver - BBC report with video

Text for those who can't get BBC:-

Great Britain's Kirsty Muir took silver, narrowly missing out on gold, with a superb third run in the freeski big air at the Winter Youth Olympics in Lausanne, Switzerland.

The 15-year-old, who is a two-time world junior medallist, had finished fourth in the ski slopestyle final on Saturday.

Many of the women's Big Air finalists found the sunny conditions difficult to combat as the melting snow meant they struggled to generate the speed needed to perform their desired tricks.

Muir had no-such problems though and delivered three impressive runs to score 170.00, which was just 1.25 point behind gold medallist Ailing Eileen Gu of China.

'I'm super excited, shaking and I'm really pleased with what I put down today," said the Scot.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Been a good week following on from the results in Laax and in North America comps for UKFreestyle
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy