Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Strange request... Old lift passes required

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all. I have a bit of an odd request from the SH community. I am trying to get hold of old lift passes (from the last decade or so) from the following resorts - they don't have to be in the best condition, and I'm more than happy to cover postage costs. Alternatively if anyone is off to any of these resorts this season and wouldn't mind keeping their lift pass for me, then great. The lift passes will be used in some form of collage I'm planning on making:

Serre-Chevalier
Le Thuile
Verbier
Schladming
Les Gets / Morzine
Sauze D'Oulx
Les Deux Alpes
Montgenevre
Folgarida
Jasper

Thank you in anticipation!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 21-01-20 9:34; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Perhaps edit your post to change the title to something like "Trying to get old lift passes"?

Readers can make up their own minds as to whether it's a strange request.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Disappointing, I was hoping for something much stranger.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tubaski wrote:

It's far from the strangest request a snowhead made, that's for sure. Now THAT would be an interesting thread......
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thought i have a Verbier pass but can't currently find it well its not in my stack of other passes anyway! will look in a couple of more places tomorrow!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mustdash, I have one from Schladming, but it's the Ski Amade pass and doesn't identify Schladming as the originating station

- You're welcome to tho'
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dmitri wrote:
Tubaski wrote:

It's far from the strangest request a snowhead made, that's for sure. Now THAT would be an interesting thread......

There was the guy openly asking where to score cocaine in Andorra...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@mustdash, do they need to be in good nick? I could send you some various.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mozwold wrote:
@mustdash, I have one from Schladming, but it's the Ski Amade pass and doesn't identify Schladming as the originating station

- You're welcome to tho'

That would be ideal, thank you.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
under a new name wrote:
@mustdash, do they need to be in good nick? I could send you some various.

As long as they're identifiable then that's great, thank you.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@mustdash, I have Verbier, Serre Che and Montgenevre which you are welcome to...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I just went to Les Gets/Morzine, but got a credit-card style Portes du Soleil pass as I wanted to ski Avoriaz at the same time.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:
There was the guy openly asking where to score cocaine in Andorra...

He didn't ask for cocaine, he merely commented that some of the guys liked to hit the powder away from the slopes and wondered where to get some nose clams Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy