Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New telemark skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm 5ft 10 about 76kg

I'm Skiing Fischer Boundless touring skis at the moment 189cms 98 69 88 with Voile 3pin and cable bindings on a release plate. I'm thinking of getting some new skis for lift served tele skiing.

I can buy (very cheap) a brand new pair of Fischer T Stix stingray (they are from a couple of years ago) 175cms 117 76 100 (I think) turn radius of 21m. I'll bind them up with 7TMs either the power or the tour but probably the former.

Any one got any views?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dave Horsley wrote:

Any one got any views?

It's all good? What was the question?

http://www.bndskigear.com/index_files/Blank.html
http://www.deuberhome.com/photohtmls/skiing/7tm/7tm_tips.htm
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
G3 Targas seem to be the industry standard binding these days - see far more on peoples' feet than anything else. The Scandis sometimes swear by Linkens for resort skiing but apparently they ski very differently with no lateral play.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fatbob, Bindings wise I'm decided on the 7TMs, not quite sure which, but probably the old all mountain as they are cheapest. The tours looked nice, but are more expensive and may be overkill as I'm planning mainly lift served skiing with this kit. Looked at the &Tm power, not sure there is any advantage. Playing with them in the shop I don't think I'd be removing and refitting the power pin whilst out on the hill. Every time I removed the pin in the shop I dropped it. Easy to find on carpet not so easy in a foot of pwder Smile .

comprex,
Question was any one got any experience with the skis?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy