Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spaces Available in car - Various dates and locations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will be traveling out to the Alps and then around the Alps, by car, on various dates and to various locations. The car is a Mercedes GLS and there are seats available should anyone need transport.

I am based in Twickenham and the dates and destinations are as follows:
Friday 24th January - Twickenham to Tasch (for Zermatt).
Saturday 1st February - Tasch to Geneva Airport
Saturday 1st February - Geneva Airport to Albertville (en-route to Les Coches)
Sunday 2nd February - Albertville to Les Coches
Sunday 9th February - Les Coches to Twickenham
Friday 6th March - Twickenham to Annemasse (en-route to Morzine)
Saturday 7th March - Annemasse to Morzine
Saturday 14th March - Morzine to Megeve
Saturday 14th March - Megeve to Albertville (en-route to Les Coches)
Sunday 15th March - Albertville to Les Coches
Sunday 22nd March - Les Coches to Twickenham

I you're interested in any of the dates then please PM me to discuss the fine detail and cost, I'm happy to pickup/drop off at home address in the UK if en-route and not too much of a detour.

Many thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy