Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski / snowboard pants with small inside leg

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are they now a thing of the past?

I have a pair of Bonfire pants from about 10 years ago with a shorter inside leg... 30 inches rather than the 32 inch that seems to be the standard.

Looking around now I can't seem to find any viable options.

Any knowledge here?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
some ideas here

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2801187&highlight=trousers#2801187
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Adam123, check out volcom range
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've some North Face ones with a short leg, had them a few years though.

I've just started using some new Quicksilver ones which were given to me by a neighbour who worked for them. High end pair, nice stretch material 20k/20k. Although too long they have a cord attached to the hem which appears in the back pocket so you can effectively shorten them. Sounds a bit Heath Robinson but seems to work. Probably wouldn't pay £200 for some too long but for free Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Aren't snowboard trousers meant to be baggy and wrinkled up ???

Try women's trousers, maybe? No real differences (in the non pink ranges) but usually shorter.
Or kiddies' ones (depending on your overall size)?

Or grab safety pins, needle & cotton or sewing machine & take them up (I have done so many, many times).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi, I have some Schoffel ski trousers - they are available in short, medium and long sizes. The sizes 24-31 are short, 48-58 are medium, and 100+ are long. The medium sizes are the normal european measurements, so say you need a 50 waist, then you would buy a 25 for a short version and 100 for long version.

They are expensive in places like S&R but much cheaper online which is where I bought mine. These are the ones I have (in a size 25 if I remember correctly)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sch%C3%B6ffel-Trousers-BERN1-Trouser-Pants-Bern1/dp/B071V783ZK/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=schoeffel+ski+trousers&qid=1579015029&sr=8-3&tag=amz07b-21
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy