Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2nd week of April in the Alps, flexible

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for ski buddies for an April ski week in the French or Austrian Alps
Timing: starting with 10 or 11/04 for a week.
Location: has to be snowsure, big and challenging on piste. Hence I can only think about Ischgl in Austria vs EK or 3V in France.
I have previously been to all those places and I'm OK with any of them.
Me: intermediate 51 years male skier, comfortable on any piste. Not a party animal, enjoys skiing 9 to 16 from place to place with small pit stops if needed. Then a nice meal/pub/apres etc., some or all of them later on or Netflix and a book back in the room.
Flexible regarding airport: Geneva for Tignes/ValTho or Courchevel, Munich or Innsbruck for Ischgl.
According to the numbers, airport and final destination can book transfer or rent a car.
Extremely flexible regarding hotel/self catering apartment, eating out or cooking.
I have previously done all of that and enjoyed being out there
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy