Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flyski Shuttle - Verona to Madonna

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any Snowheads used Flyski Shuttle?
65 euros return Verona airport to Madonna.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No sorry, they just came up on a quick search offering transfers.

You're wise to check them out as transfer companies can take the money and then not show.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, used them for a trip to Passo Tonale a few years ago and have booked with them again for a trip to MdC in March. V good service, as long as you can deal with the limited departure times and relatively slow transfer.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, that's reassuring.
Jet2 have some good deals Manchester to Verona so a diy trip is looking attractive. Not been able to to better Crystal's deals in the past....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fly Ski Shuttle is linked from the Trentino and Campiglio websites and their VAT number checks out OK.

There's an automatic €10/person discount if you book a return.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Used them a number of times over past few years, most recently in Dec 19. Very good, quick (2 and a bit hrs) and always on time (unlike some disaster shuttle buses I had in Italy, one of which turned up an hour late, by which time I was in a €250 taxi). Good response on email too from Helgrit.

Usually there is a bus changeover at Trento, where you get into a smaller vehicle. Sometimes you get just one. They also do pickups at Trento.

My only negative is that they usually won't stop at your hotel even if it is on the way to their "official" stop. The smaller vehicles however will do that, though clearly unofficially. Rumour has it that this is a deal with the local taxi drivers in Italy who don't like ski shuttles picking people up enroute.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Peter, it's good to hear hear some positive reviews. Cost wise there's not much difference between this and hiring a car so we're in a bit of quandary...
Pros and cons whichever but at least it sounds like the bus will turn up!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I would check car parking options. Depending on where you are staying there may not be so many. Also while the main run from Verona is quite easy, the smaller roads are pretty tight in places and you need to be a confident driver. Winter tyres, etc.

FSS is much less stress, but obviously you then don't have a car when you get there.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@suggul and @Peter Stevens - thanks for the feedback.

Like @Sailbad the Sinner, I was trying to work out where I might be able to do a short semi-DIY trip from Verona and sounds like this might work for me too Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Like most, FSS runs only on weekends.

If you want to do a transfer on a weekday there are very few options apart from car hire or a taxi in some form. But you can do FSS on one journey if you align it on a weekend and that saves a lot of money.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy