Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel Christmas day

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As above - does anyone know if it runs?
The timing of chrismas this year makes it look like a distinct possibility for us
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well it certainly used to, as we have used it!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks
Hopefully this year as well!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Been looking at this, last train on Christmas Day will be at 6am

Looking at hotel nearby on Christmas Day for a drive down on Boxing Day.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Thick As, How did you do that?
I thought the schedule that far ahead had not been released yet
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
OK, sorry. Wife+google fail.
It was a freight site.
Which makes sense as unlikely to be much freight.
Would be nice if they do run.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I wonder if accommodation providers and tour operators will be a bit more flexible about the arrival for New Year week? The Saturday is Boxing Day, which isn't ideal and some people might well need to start their journey on Christmas Day which sucks. I'll probably offer a more flexible arrival day for anyone who wants my apartment for New Year, which will mean a better departure day for me after we've had our Christmas break.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@rob@rar, probably thinking of the same if we aren't going to be there ourselves. I may wait for the first enquiry to come in before making a decision. We usually do Sunday changeover for peak weeks, as it spreads out the workload for the housekeeping team. Ended up with Saturday for this New Year, but Christmas was empty.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We got it this year... they run but at a reduced frequency to normal. So if you arrive early, you are unlikely to get bumped to an earlier train (cue an unexpected 3 hour sleep on top of the luggage). left yorkshire 5pm and were on skis at 12 on boxing day
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy