Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Room for a wee one or stragglers looking for a trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi is there anyone flying from Glasgow or Edinburgh that has space on their trip for a 51 year old snowboarder. Perhaps someone on your trip has dropped out and you need to fill the space urgently. I am very flexible on dates and happy to share a room or similar. Have previously boarded around france and Switzerland, as well as a season in New Zealand, but rusty now.

Have previously booked trips through Inghams so would happy to organise something for any other stragglers / folk looking for a trip but dont have the people to go with.

I'm in Livingston and would like to meet up with anyone in the same boat. I previously went with old mates, but we;re scattered all over the world now. Board is gathering dust in the cupboard and needs to be used or sold.

Get in touch asap if interested.

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey @gandy666, have you checked out the bashes?
They would seem to be the perfect answer to your quest and there's always a few from Scottyland.
Really you'll have no need to want for a ski-buddy again... snowHead

There's a spot going on the Birthday Bash in the first week of Feb.
There's a couple left on the GnarliBuG in the first week of March.
And then there's the EoSB (End of Season Bash) which is just epic fun Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nice one I'll check it out
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shameless plug, but I've got a spot up for grabs on the aforementioned Birthday Bash at a bit of a discount as I won't be able to attend due to some medical issues. More info here: https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=150452
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That place is now taken but @Tankerdriver needs to pass his spot on too https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=150642
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@grandee I posted something here https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3509845#3509845
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy