Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Airways have lost my ski clobber - help please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

And I would add, not having to walk past policemen carrying machine guns.

There was me thinking that there where armed police at the ports and at St. Pancreas for the Eurostar. I have seen armed police on ordinary railway stations in large cities in the UK outside London and Northern Ireland. Finally if you happen to bump into a policeman in resort or elsewhere on the continent they are likely armed too.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@jabuzzard, at the very least it should allow it to get to the right home. They know where the bag is and where it should be, it should only take a phone call to sort.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It has appeared! Only 10 days since I flew to Innsbruck, but only 10 hours before I go home.

I can't believe it, I told them on Monday, when they were certain they had not received confirmation that the bag was in Venice (I didn't fly there), to send the bag back to my home address. They agreed to do so.

It's now with me in Selva, smeared in some sort of detritus.

I don't think I'll ever fly with these clowns again.

https://twitter.com/tashy_mc/status/1217555840435138560?s=19

https://twitter.com/tashy_mc/status/1217557212018749442?s=19

Any retweets much appreciated. Between the skis, bag and new stuff I bought, I've got some heavy lifting to do tomorrow.

Thanks for all the advice on the thread so far, I've had a great time in Selva, excellent piste and weather. snowHead snowHead NehNeh
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@sean1967, glad you have your stuff back... now what’s the betting you get an excess bag charge getting your new stuff AND your now found bags on your return flight?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
NickyJ wrote:
@sean1967, glad you have your stuff back... now what’s the betting you get an excess bag charge getting your new stuff AND your now found bags on your return flight?

I'll now need to schlep all this clobber and skis to my return flight.

It's unbelievable.

I'm not too greatly fussed though, only me and the GF and we're still quite young. I'd hate to experience this as an older horse or as part of a family with young kids.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy