Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

trip london to alps thursday night 13th returning tuesday morning 18th/ driving participants needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi there is 2 maybe 3 of us currently, we are lookign for interested parties who want to chip in with driving and petrol/car hire. The idea is to hammer it from thrusday 8 ish london to arrive friday mornign in alps maybe meribel then return monday / tuesday early morning

i think 3 - 4 drivers is sufficient to allow sleeping andso we can get str8 out onto slopes and also str8 back into office on tuesday

if anyone is interested post here or call me rik 07799832145
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
plectrum, you are a plucky young man.

I dont think you'll get much noise out of this lot !
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yah nothing!
no one quite as desparate for the refreshing aspects of high altitude skiing i guess!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Too late I'm afraid for me - I was potentially up for something like this but I've now booked something else unfortuanately non-skiing for the weekend so my season is basically done. Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sorry plectrum, love to come but I'd miss my train... to Val Thorens on Friday Wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

sorry plectrum, love to come but I'd miss my train... to Val Thorens on Friday

EVIL EVIL EVIL!!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

OK WELL it seems that we have some people so this is now a serious proposition all in all i think it will cost 450 including pass and ski hire and a plush drinking food allowance, or 300 owning all your equipment and living the basic lifestyle.

the numbers there for anyone whose interested i think we need to get this show on the road by 2pm today especially as i havent even packed!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy