Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Discounted place on PreBBWUW8, Alleghe, 25 Jan..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys

With much regret and due to a knee injury I am selling a single room trip on the Alleghe bash on 25 Jan. My booking is a single room in the Garni Hotel, next door to the main group, please see:
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=142110

I will accept £650 for my place (which was £730), alas I will not go any lower than this and will simply ski one legged instead wink

please let me mow if you are interested

thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Citizenjon,
is this the 1 week trip? I would be flying from Manchester- is this possible?
Cheers.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi this is the one week trip, the flight is not included (I have cancelled my flight from LGW to Venice)
Jon
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Jon,

I'll sent you a PM.

Thanks
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks like @donaldmr can't commit to this for now so it's open again...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I can't believe nobody has snapped this up already.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I know, it's crazy isn't it - the PreBBWUW is such a bargain already and then to get an extra £80 off!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
AL9000 wrote:
I can't believe nobody has snapped this up already.

If I could, I would Sad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
same from me... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
admin wrote:
... the PreBBWUW is such a bargain already ...

More than that, it usually has a fine and civilised brigade of attendees; unlike the Birthday Bash which can best be described as...

http://youtube.com/v/Xcb4_QwP6fE

Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@AL9000, Oi, I resemble that remark. Wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@prometheus, As do we all! snowHead
Not long to go now.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Citizenjon,

Hi Citizenjon- - I Have seeen your ticket for sale - I would like to buy this from you ASAP!

I am Lucy - Could you please kindly call me to discuss how i can make payment etc - ( My contact no is; 07769623810).

Email also if of help: - LUCYHS@HOTMAIL.COM

Many Thanks & hoping it is still available.
Kind Regards.
Lucy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Lucy

Sorry late reply. I gather that you have been in contact with Mr Admin and secured this trip, please let me know if you need me to do anything additional.

Enjoy, have a safe trip!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy