Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Hero Elite Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Small update - skied the first day in Courchevel on the Dynastar speed zone 12ti in 166.

They are amazing. I think I’ve bought them one size too short however (should have got 174) - they are a super snappy ski and I wish for more length/stability at speed. Because they are a bit thinner than other piste skis, I think they can take a longer length for me. I am a bit nervous above 40mph on them (they do like speed - lots of it!).

Blown away by the grip - they made fun of some icey at low altitude. What a ski!

With all the above said, the short length allowed me to ski a black run (I normally just ski reds) like I’ve never skied before. So easy to turn.

If the Rossi 88ti was an Audi RS6, these are sort of a mid engined Ferrari with a quick ratio steering wheel!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
anjunabeats wrote:
Small update - skied the first day in Courchevel on the Dynastar speed zone 12ti in 166.

They are amazing. I think I’ve bought them one size too short however (should have got 174) - they are a super snappy ski and I wish for more length/stability at speed. Because they are a bit thinner than other piste skis, I think they can take a longer length for me. I am a bit nervous above 40mph on them (they do like speed - lots of it!).

Blown away by the grip - they made fun of some icey at low altitude. What a ski!

With all the above said, the short length allowed me to ski a black run (I normally just ski reds) like I’ve never skied before. So easy to turn.

If the Rossi 88ti was an Audi RS6, these are sort of a mid engined Ferrari with a quick ratio steering wheel!

The shorter length takes a bit of getting used to - but when you do, I bet you will be happy with the length.

The same thing happened me on a 157 Slalom Ski, but when you get confidence in them - crank them up and enjoy the ride. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah you could well be right! Incredible fun either way!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm still struggling to recover from a bad knee injury. I usually ski on piste with WC racing skis, mostly SL in the FIS length of 165. But those skis are too demanding for the moment and I had to buy something easier. So I went for the Hero MT carbon in 183. This has a radius of 16 but the extra length means they are quite stable and my current state of fitness meant I couldn't overpower them, at least not enough to worry. People I ski with have remarked that my style has changed. Less aggressive, more graceful. But still looking good! I have really enjoyed this ski and it delivered exactly what I was looking for.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy