Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

war wounds

Poster: A snowHead
at the end of ski trip, I developed huge carbuncles just above both ankle bones....why????? I also have them on my shins, but believe this to be vaguely normal. please treat me gently on this one, because I am still depressed by WTFH's posting about salomon skis, having skiied better than ever before on 10 3 V's. Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rpft@rpft.co.uk, You could ask CEM's opinion. Sounds as though you have a boots problem Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rpft@rpft.co.uk, it sounds like there is some movement in the boot that is causing these to form, are your boot tight in these ares? it could be like a pressure sore or an area of friction, hate to say it but i really need to see the foot to say much more (don't post a pic on here, you may get abuse), you can e-mail me one if you can and i will try to be more specific (link below)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
CEM, thanks for this reply - they are too big in some places I think, I did notice that on a long run through trees, (with long fast narrow tracks opening onto mogul type fields), I had to hotch myself forward into the boots to turn - don't think this can be right. not sure pics would do them justice, I put lots of ice on them for 2 days and they just look like fat ankles now - however, I am skiing tonight on plastic! not a sign of crappy skiing then??
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowbunny, snowbunny - easter bunny pic for you - hope I don't mess it up...

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.0/306 - Release Date: 09/04/2006
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
rpft@rpft.co.uk, bug - will try again.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rpft@rpft.co.uk, Very Happy Am I going to like this pic when it appears Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowbunny wrote:
rpft@rpft.co.uk, Very Happy Am I going to like this pic when it appears Very Happy

Shouldn't this thread by moved, pre-empitively, to the abuse zone? wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowbunny, yes, definitely, it's quite funny - about chocolate bunnies, you've probably seen it already

DavidS, - no!! where is that anyway! might be a laugh! wink I am also on a legal forum where the s**t has really hit the fan with 1 particular post & the abuse there is unbelievable.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
rpft@rpft.co.uk, the abuse zone is where people are exiled who insist on showing us pictures of their feet. There is no return! Twisted Evil wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
DavidS, yuk
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
DavidS wrote:
rpft@rpft.co.uk, the abuse zone is where people are exiled who insist on showing us pictures of their feet. There is no return! Twisted Evil wink
I think return is possible, I hope as I was there. Some have chosen not to return which is a shame..
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Frosty the Snowman, did you really post a piccie of your feet??
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rpft@rpft.co.uk, I'm not sure if FTS did. I did last year when I had an op. Posted up on the day the stitches came out...nice colours Twisted Evil

You can all be nice to me, or back it comes Little Angel
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snowbunny, sounds like a sympathy thing to me, whereas they would look at my feet (large & carbuncled) & exile me immediately. quite right too. will pm you the daft bunny thing.
ski holidays
rpft@rpft.co.uk, Thank you Very Happy ..Just to support you I will return the piccy of my left foot to snowMedia zone Little Angel

Here is the link

http://www.snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showphoto.php/photo/871/cat/541

Enjoy Laughing
ski holidays
snowbunny, I'm speechless. definitely a sympathy thing, you poor thing, how long before you could walk properly? aside from the wound, the bruising is dreadful. I might have to have my foot operated on soon, so am feeling a little sick now. Sad
snow report
rpft@rpft.co.uk,
Quote:

snowbunny, I'm speechless

Oooh the power of pictures Very Happy

That was my 2nd Mortons Neuroma operation in 11 months. I walked out of the hospital the same day (rather badly, I admit). Walking properly?, still getting there, as the nerves have been removed, which causes other issues, like stepping on stuff and not feeling it. rolling eyes The bruising is significant because the surgeon goes in through the top of the foot but does the biz near the ball of the foot, so has to um... pull somewhat. Glad I was asleep Very Happy
SH's was a positive contributor to my recovery, as you will see the corner of a keyboard in the pic. Laughing

Would I go through it again, yes, no hesitation Smile

I can understand your nausea. PM me, if you want to talk about it.
snow conditions
And I thought rabbit's feet were lucky. Confused
latest report
snowbunny, luckily my op involves a tiny hole near the ankle & a clean straw! I have been trying to pm you for ages with this bl**dy bunny pic, you are going to be so disappointed...
snow report
rpft@rpft.co.uk,
Quote:

trying to pm you for ages with this bl**dy bunny pic, you are going to be so disappointed...

Laughing Laughing Well I hope not !
Have you tried uploading it into your snowMedia zone space? Very Happy
ski holidays
When I was preparing for the international school europe cup my whole left hand was blue/red, since im not good at taking the snakes ( 2-3 doubles in a row) i just use flesh NehNeh otherwise it slips from protection gets in the way of my face NehNeh
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy