Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Againer Exoskeleton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just to let members know who are interested in the Againer Exoskeleton system.
I have demonstration sets available for Snowheads members to use at the ChillFactorE in Manchester by appointment.
If you are interested as an individual or group of friends who have bad knees, sore legs, bad backs and shoulders this is the kit for you.
We also have access to special make Againers for amputee skiing and are happy to talk you through what's possible.
To test these systems please send me a message.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 31-12-19 13:16; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just to let members know the patented ski~mojo has been available for demos at the Chill Factore and other centres since last season with great success. Please read Martins comments on the ski~mojo on another thread.

The ski~mojo is fully adjustable and comfortable to the point that most users completely forget that they are wearing/using it. The Againer is NOT adjustable to the length of your upper OR lower leg, it has three options for the height at which it is attached to your ski boot (which means that the pivot point is not necessarily alongside your knee-joint) and there is NO adjustment at all for the length of your upper leg: This has two results:- 1. pressure is applied to your hamstring which can lead to discomfort (try going up on a T-Bar lift with the bar mid- hamstring rather than under your butt and you will experience the discomfort). 2. This in turn will usually lead to you skiing "in the back-seat". ski~mojo does not make you ski in the back seat, if it did it would not be endorsed by; BASI (British Association of Snowsport Instructors), ENSA (Ecole Nationale de Ski et d'Alpinisme - France) & PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America & American Association of Snowboard Instructors) to name just three. The ski~mojo is used by a former World Cup Champion and several other former World Cup skiers as well as hundreds, if not thousands of ski instructors. I am not aware that the Againer has any similar endorsements or any users with a high level of skiing pedigree.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Dutchcourage, Why did you write this "Just to let members know who are interested in the Againer Exoskeleton system as opposed to the Ski Mojo"

When the "proper business approach" in my opinion would be.....

Just to let members know who are interested in the Againer Exoskeleton system.

If someone then asks how it compares with the Ski-MoJo then explain why yours has benefits.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy