Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva to Les gets.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will be traveling on my own Geneva to Les gets, arrive 6 pm Geneva on a Tuesday and return from Les gets 5:30 pm on a Friday. Has anybody used buses before? Any recommendations.

Thanks

Mark
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shared transfer would be a minimum fuss way to do it.
Skiidy Gonzales
Ski-Lifts
Alp Nav
Getaway vans
All of the above have lots of shared transfers for a 'fair price'.

Easy Bus (who used to have terrible reviews but have been taken over by a new operator and seem to be doing well) offer a set timetable bus service. Note Easy bus is to a timetable and pick up and drop off from a set pick up point. Also they don't wait if your late as its a bus service but try and fit you on there next bus if there is space.

Alpybus are another option.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.sat-autocars.com/accueil.aspx

These lot are only on Saturdays
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There’s a Facebook group used by a lot of chalet operators to fill empty seats on their transfer trips. As you’re travelling alone, you’ll be an easy fit. While they are mostly for resorts a bit further south, it’s probably worth a post to test the water. I’ve used it two or three times and it has worked well for me.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/850771538271311/?ref=share
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Also...Have a look for ‘Morzine Ride Share’ on Facebook. Similar group to the one quoted above.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've used Skiidy Gonzales twice with no problems at all. Very efficient and dropped as close to the accommodation as they can get. More importantly, they turned up bang on schedule for the return trip, with text updates as and when required. All of the shared transfer people charge a very similar amount.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ski-Lifts and Getaway Vans are the same people, but very good. Used them probably 10 times for GVA->Morzine transfers. 60Euro return this year, door-to-door service, easy to find (if all a little chaotic) at the airport, longest airport wait I've had was about 20min, for the return you get a TXT the afternoon before with pick-up time and they have never been late, usually 5-10min early.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@MY,
How did you get on?
What did you opt for?
And did it work out?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

(if all a little chaotic)

Last night for our Easybus,

“Do you go to Verbier?”, “No” (Sign very clearly said, “Chamonix/Morzine”, and anyway random airport signups illegal under GE taxi laws)

“Are you Alpybus?”, “No”, (Driver wearing orange haz vest with EasyBus across front and back, Alpybus driver in Alpybus livery 3m away...)

Perhaps drink had been taken, I mean, it really is not that difficult rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy