Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best ever GBR world cup moguls result

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thomas Gerken-Schofield was 4th in dual moguls (head to head event) in China this weekend. This was a great result as the three men who beat him all have many podiums, Mikael Kingsbury (CAN) scoring over 90 out of 100 in the previous day's event. The British mogul team have had a great start to the season with top 20 finishes by both of his sisters Makayla and Leonie in the 3 events so far. Thomas did not finish in the event the previous day and seemed to really go for it today with excellent results. From looking at the detailed results on the FIS site I see that when he went head to head with Kingsbury he had the closest score of any of the other men that Kingsbury skied against. It all brings back happy memories for me as I used to judge this so know many of the competitors and judges. Will be good to watch the team over the next couple of seasons leading up to the Olympics in 2022. Hopefully we will get a moguls entry as its a few years now since any GBR athletes qualified for moguls. We have strong ski cross and park and pipe teams so look forward to these results too.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
anywhere to see it online?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not sure if this will work. Its from Thomas' Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GerkenSchofield/videos/1193596644172423/?t=55
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Seems it was also on Eurosport. I'll try to post info on the Mogul team through the season as I still closely follow what is going on although not involved any more. There is lots on alpine racing but I may be a lone voice on moguls?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ta, will search Eurosport, can see the FB thing, enjoy watching moguls. A day with Andy Bennett certainly helped my technique, although it's still not pretty
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I follow the results each week and have a keen interest as my son is an aspiring mogul skier. Team GB have done well to steal Mateo this season from France, he is only 15 and won both French U19 championships last year and is doing ok this year in his first WC season.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

http://youtube.com/v/DEH29GImq78&fbclid=IwAR3Wmb6TnCe-dxguU_u05e0yyiZ3QYWrhe_TACxKjAsC-O8XJH_3xeQTWxc
That should give the final run between Kingsbury and Ben Cavet. Ben is English by birth and skied for GBR at first but has lived in France for many years and took French nationality so now skies for France. I'll try to find the semi final with Thomas.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!

http://youtube.com/v/DEH29GImq78&fbclid=IwAR3Wmb6TnCe-dxguU_u05e0yyiZ3QYWrhe_TACxKjAsC-O8XJH_3xeQTWxc
That should give the final run between Kingsbury and Ben Cavet. Ben is English by birth and skied for GBR at first but has lived in France for many years and took French nationality so now skies for France. I'll try to find the semi final with Thomas.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy