Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The trip of a lifetime :)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
BobinCH wrote:
gnave wrote:
@BobinCH, Was trying to find info regarding the pass you suggested. But I am unable to find any evidence to support such pass exist Smile

The pass exists but is no longer well advertised - it’s the pass I have. And the skiing is epic. But do you want trip of a lifetime or budget resorts?

http://www.verbier.ch/fr/offre-ambassadeur.htm

Ambassadeur, you are spoiling us with your Ferrero Rocher!! Laughing

It's some kind of sponsorship deal, the way I read it you need someone else to be paying full (or higher) price to get the deal...how does that work? Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've done similar quite few times, hopping between places without booking in advance, but only for up to ~2 weeks each time.

After doing similar by train/buses and with a car, I 100% would want a car. This opens up *so* many accommodation options that are just outside of resorts that are more available and cheaper, plus the opportunity to explore less heard of resorts. And it allows you to easily move all that stuff you will need to accumulate for apartments (food, washing up liquid, etc etc). And you can leave your skis in the car when needed.

I probably would drive from the UK for 7 weeks. But if you are flying I would pick a central airport, get cheap flights, and hire car. If you want to save £ look at Italy first to hire, suggest Milan as it is well placed - you can get to Austria, Switzerland, France all relatively easily and quickly relative to your trip length.

I would then watch the snow and probably book the first place a couple of weeks out and then book mid week for the next week heading in a rough direction, either East or West. Its too early to decide now if you want the best snow. And March/April will be a great time. Definitely agree with the advice about to look at season passes that cover all many of the resorts in an area, big and small. And I definitely would say to check out as many small areas as you can especially on days with great snow.

I'm envious! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
luigi wrote:
BobinCH wrote:
gnave wrote:
@BobinCH, Was trying to find info regarding the pass you suggested. But I am unable to find any evidence to support such pass exist Smile

The pass exists but is no longer well advertised - it’s the pass I have. And the skiing is epic. But do you want trip of a lifetime or budget resorts?

http://www.verbier.ch/fr/offre-ambassadeur.htm

Ambassadeur, you are spoiling us with your Ferrero Rocher!! Laughing

It's some kind of sponsorship deal, the way I read it you need someone else to be paying full (or higher) price to get the deal...how does that work? Puzzled

If you haven’t had a season pass for the last 2 seasons you partner up with someone who has and both get 40% off.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy