Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wednesday 18th Feb - Lewes

Poster: A snowHead
Not a trip - but there's a few of us, including Sir David, meeting at the Snowdrop Inn, South Street, Lewes at 1:30 Cool
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well did you meet?
How was it?
Does David really have two heads?

Come-on spill the beans.

(hope you didn't do that at lunch)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As David said on the avalanche thread: "UPDATE TO ALL. Six Snowheads met at the Snowdrop Inn today Wednesday. It was well worth the return trip from London to meet some very friendly faces, and enjoy some great food, with lots of ski and avalanche chat..."

It was great to meet, and put faces to names! David's wife, Jackie, took a photo that might appear in the not too distant future Embarassed Just to prove that David is really pretty normal.... but we were missing the hats...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dang!

Missed it by a couple of days.

Only 5 mins walk away...

I could do that in ski boots!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi crosbie Smile
a darn good reason for us all to have another visit to the / a pub then snowHead
(note to self: don't take car next time...)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Michelle,

Yup, let the train take the strain.

I've always wished there was an "Apres-Ski themed" pub in the vicinity - just to cope with the withdrawal symptoms.

I suppose there was always Borowski's in Newhaven...

Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Unfortunatley for me, that closed before I found out what great fun the white stuff is!
crosbie wrote:
I've always wished there was an "Apres-Ski themed" pub in the vicinity - just to cope with the withdrawal symptoms.

Have you been to Knockhatch yet? Probably the nearest we're going to get to the themed pub... Confused
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
No, not been to Knockhatch.

This is the first I heard about it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! snowHead

I'll have to check it out.

So it has a licensed bar then?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yup - licenced bar Toofy Grin. Edge 2 Edge have also opened a shop there this season.

http://www.ski-knockhatch.com/
Just off the A22 at Hailsham.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cool.

At last, there's a reason to go to Hailsham... Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lewes! Not far from me I thought, bit late this time, ie four years, but would be good to meet up...........

Pity spammers get everywhere Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

edit - thank you mods
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Lou, will you be at the Summer BBQ, could meet lots of snowHead there and local too!!!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
FenlandSkier, yes it's very local, just need to sort out boys. Not sure would go on my own Embarassed (though I KNOW you are a very friendly lot) so will see if can twist hubby's arm............ Laughing
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lou, Where in "East Sussex" are you....there's a fair contingent of us in this neck of the woods.....most of whom you would meet at the Summer BBQ if you are brave enough!!
ski holidays
homphomp, Uckfield, and you?
latest report
Seaford, there are others scattered around the area....come to the BBQ and meet a few....and some from much further afield!!
snow report
Ok will sort something out.... after all if I can take a deep breath at the top of a steep run and go for it I should be able to go to a BBQ full of strangers Shocked Laughing
ski holidays
Some of them aren't strange though wink
latest report
FenlandSkier, you sure about that? Toofy Grin

Lou, I took a deep breath and signed up for it and I'll be going on my own too and won't have met any of them. If you go too, I won't feel like the only one who doesn't know anybody! Embarassed Very Happy
snow conditions
FenlandSkier, that'd be me then Little Angel .
snow conditions
Charli939, well ok then, I'll feel guilty if I let you down so have got to go now really Very Happy

It must take some time for everyone to work out who everyone is?!
latest report
Lou, Excellent! Very Happy See you there!
snow report
Lou, Charli939,

Goodness, this is an old thread Laughing ... and this has a lot to blame for a lot of alcohol consumption, eh, homphomp Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Michelle wrote:
Lou, Charli939,

Goodness, this is an old thread Laughing ... and this has a lot to blame for a lot of alcohol consumption, eh, homphomp Toofy Grin

Isn't it nice to be reminded? My liver has been sufferring the after effects of the first snowHeads meet at The Snowdrop ever since.....I wonder if that is because I met you there?
snow conditions
homphomp, Little Angel
ski holidays
Don't you post angelic smilies at me....you know it's your fault...I am just an innocent bystander.
snow conditions
homphomp, Shocked spoo Shock Toofy Grin Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Michelle wrote:
homphomp, Shocked spoo Shock Toofy Grin Laughing

Frighteningly, I can actually read that as a complete sentence... I've obviously been spending way too much time on this site rolling eyes Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy