Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any views on Ekosport UK ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody used Ekosport UK to buy skis ?

Assume they drill new skis & bindings to fit ?
Service ?
After service ?

TIA
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have bought several pairs of skis from them, never had a problem. Yes, they'll mount your bindings if you give them your boot sole length.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I purchased a pair from them - great service, speedy delivery and they mount the bindings to suit

After Service - never had to find out
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ekosport UK are the same as Ekosport FR - just a translated website. All orders arrive at their warehouse just outside Chambery.

What kind of bindings / skis are you buying? There are loads of complaints at the moment from people with gash touring binding installs by French shops - probably due to the increase in the number of such skis/bindings being bought and less competent staff working on them.

Service is probably typical for France - they tend to assume all their customers are trying to rip them off and can be a bit of PITA to deal with (a good friend worked in their after sales dept and was frequently in conflict with the bosses for erring on the side of the client (she is Irish)).

BTW I've never had an issue with Ekosport myself, everything delivered fine for me.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bought skis from them, for mounting myself so no experience of that service.

Arrived promptly, well packed, no problems that required contacting them, all ok.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
2 pairs of Alpine skis and bindings - absolutely no snags. Shame the French Post Office that delivers them is not up to the same standard!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
going to a PITA to send anything back
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've bought skis from them with no worries, I didn't use them to mount the bindings though so cannot comment on that.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've purchased skis from them and had bindings fitted.

No issues.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Skis purchased with mounted bindings, no issues...so no idea of customer service
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bought skis with a system / rail binding so nothing for them to do. Good price and delivery when they said.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Tried to buy skis from the French site last week, expecting them to meet their guaranteed dispatch schedules. They didn't and didn't reply promptly to requests for information or any indication of when the skis would be dispatched, so I cancelled the order. They blamed Black Friday for overloading them but they shouldn't offer dispatch dates they can't achieve.

Sport Conrad quoted a likely delivery date, dispatched promptly and delivered a day early.

From my experience, Glisshop and Sport Conrad are good; I would be cautious about Ekosport.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ski3 wrote:
Bought skis from them, for mounting myself so no experience of that service.

Arrived promptly, well packed, no problems that required contacting them, all ok.

same, maybe a day late but black friday high jinks. The package wasn't late it just beat the DPD tracker!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy