Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Over and out till next season...

Poster: A snowHead
I guess that's that... till next time....

Have a good summer people.

Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bye Honda Kitty, see you next season!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
here's to it !!!!!
what trouble can we get up to? Shocked
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
..............there's still life in this season for about 60 of us yet. Board wax today!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Honda Kitty, Dont go. There is loads of bitching and falling out to be done over the summer when snow withdrawal sets in.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

Honda Kitty, Dont go. There is loads of bitching and falling out to be done over the summer when snow withdrawal sets in.

Whats the matter, have you run out of SH's to be rude to Puzzled
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowbunny, Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
I was just commenting on how the forum doesn't die during the summer months, althought some do get rather fractious as was more than evident this summer. I cant remember being rude to any snowheads recently, although I did accuse someone of that very same thing.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, Did you mean this?

Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Quote:

In this thread someone has likened this forum to being like a discussion down a pub

If Snowheads was a pub then someone would have slapped ise, a long time ago

Or perhaps it was it this?

ise, Its just that since my very earliest posting on Snowheads, I have often found you to be uneccesarily rude, arrogant, aggressive, and unpleasant. You may be totally different in real life, but I hope that explains it clearly enough

I can't say that I have seen the iseman around SH since, I wonder why?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 25-09-07 17:43; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

Quote:

Whats the matter, have you run out of SH's to be rude to

Finally, are you saying that I make a habit of being rude t lots of snowheads, or was it an isolated incident.

I'm simply enquiring. Here is an example from May 2005.

http://www2.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=126556&highlight=ise#126556
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowbunny, My glasses must need cleaning, I can't see it? Confused
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
IncogSkiSno, Wed 18 May 05 10.47
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowbunny, you mean this?

Frosty the Snowman wrote:
[Ise] there was an occaission many moons ago during a car running cost thread where I felt a little riled by your"in yer face" style of posting (or combative as described recently by another); but I have now mellowed and actually enjoy your blunt but honest style.

I'm not sure where you're going with this, btw. Do we need another thread that's fit for the abuse zone - especially one which is really about a SH who is off to pastures green for the summer?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Another case of pressing the wrong button I believe, post snowbunny is pointing to:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=126545#126545

...and then we find out what was going on:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=126566#126566
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snowbunny, I am sorry but until the Abuse Zone is resurrected then I think it best to discuss by PM. If you want to discuss this further I promise that I will reply. I really think that the Abuse Zone should be opened back up to allow folks to form their own opinions on this matter. Cherry picking little gems is all too easy for both sides.

Best Wishes

FtS
snow conditions

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 25-09-07 17:44; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

This were not the reasons I joined this forum. Honda Kitty, may have the right idea.
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, Tosser !!!

Ooops wrong button Laughing

No you're a Lardy Love God . . . spread the love Toofy Grin
snow report
snowbunny, I think it was a FtS joke, given the fractious atmosphere last week (one which seems to have largely been dispersed).
snow report
I blame all this atmosphere on the milder weather - what we need is a chill...................
ski holidays
snowbunny, They were not the reasons that I joined, or why I posted. It was not (or was not intended to be) a reflexion of the past couple of weeks ( and the abuse zone was not the only thread tht had problems). It was an attempt top say that we were still open for business but that some of us get irritable when the snow has gone. I do remember this being mentioned last summer. Looking back, perhaps it could do with a laughing smiliey.
ski holidays
LOL! had no idea that a simple "byeeeee" would prompt such a flurry of activity!! Very Happy

I may just hang about for a bit then.... but I warn you, I have OCD, I'm Bi-Polar with a touch of Torettes & ADHD.... I'm liable to start picking on those less fortunate than myself if I get bored...

Either that, or if any of you have a penchant for fast cars & motorbikes then stop over on to the Pie & Piston forum in PistonHeads.com and say hi (if you've got a strong constitution!!).
latest report
Honda Kitty, such a trouble maker!!!! lol
latest report
This 'Abuse Zone' that existed whilst I was away - must've been quite something. I'm almost sorry I missed it. Almost. Little Angel
snow report
slikedges, It was like six fingers squabbling over the same juicy zit
snow report
slikedges, to be honest, once they were hidden from public view, they seemed to lose a bit of enthusiasm wink
snow conditions
Aw, Frosty - I knew you were joking with your post:

Quote:
There is loads of bitching and falling out to be done over the summer when snow withdrawal sets in.

Its something that I'm sure has been said over the last couple of summers (blimey, is it that long since SH has been going??)

And no, I don't think you abuse other snowHeads, just state things as you see them. I like your humour & honesty of opinion Very Happy

But I would have liked a glimpse of the Abuse Zone wink
ski holidays
You lot secretly like arguments on snowHeads, don't you? rolling eyes wink snowHead
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Oh no we dont ! He's behind you !
snow conditions
I hope its behind us all.
ski holidays
Bloody Hell! From reading some of the above posts no wonder people have stopped posting. Aren't we all supposed to be on the same team here?
I barely visit these pages now because I got fed up reading about a load of kids who were upset because someone else called him/her a name and it wasn't fair and I'm gonna throw ALL of my toys out of the pram and he said and she said and I'm tellin on you etc etc. GROW UP. Its a bleedin snow sports website.
I appreciate SOME of it was good humour but most of it is just a waste of time.

Now, behave!!! wink
snow conditions
chill people, chill Very Happy
snow report
Sorry I thought this thread had died a peacefull death Smile
snow conditions
In reply to Honda Kitty's original post. Thank you, can't wait for summer to come and go. Sad
ski holidays
The season is still very much alive here in sunny Scotland(and I dont mean the new attraction in Glasgow), summer still far from my mind Smile
snow report
Yeah it's not over and out yet, there's snow in them there hills. Me and some mates are making the 10hour trip from Oxforshire to the Scottish mountains at Easter. Smile
snow conditions
I have no idea what you are referring to.... can someone fill me in? actually don't.....
paulm, No problem sweetie :mwah:
Frosty the Snowman, & Paul Mason, Sitting in a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G.....clearly a pair of 'behind' lovers....
Richie, Essex boy, you must have some chavved up car with pimp lights? come and join us on Pistonheads for the summer...
slikedges, Don't know what the 'Abuse Zone' was.... PM me if you want to abused.
Masque et al, Were you all bullied at school or something? Wink
Nells, You know me too well... Wink
Anyone I have missed spacktard!

Mwah mwah luvvies....

Nurse!!
ski holidays
Honda Kitty, Bite me.
latest report
I'll have a pint of what they're drinking.
snow report
Honda Kitty, Due the immenant arrival of twins (1st June...ish) I now have a bleedin' VW Touran!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy