Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva - tignes private transfer ?

Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a company that can do a private transfer from Geneva airport to tignes for 5 /6 people ? Thanks !
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm sure Alpybus offer private transfers, though we've used them only for scheduled group transfers (ie not private). No complaints at all with their service.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@mrvinegar, You could try the useful links on the Tignes Thread wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, just noticed that thread...

These guys are cheaper than both companies listed on that thread, anyone used them? https://3valley-transfers.com/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@mrvinegar, try contacting Snow Drone. Used them several times last year for shared transfers to and from Tignes/Geneva.
Super reliable and punctual. Drop off/ collected from your accommodation.

www.snow-drone.com

Alpine Sherpa are another Tignes based outfit.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also try

The Mountain Rescue
Cool Bus
Whiterides
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@mrvinegar, yes. They were reliable.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We used and can recommend Taxi Tignes - https://www.alpinetaxistignes.com/tarifs/ - speak to Renaud either by phone or by email - tignestaxi@gmail.com - prices on the website are one way, but he did 5 of us (2 adults and 2 kids) for €700 return to Geneva.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
As all of the above plus.....
https://alpinesherpa.com/
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I used the following for a transfer from GVA to Meribel last year - it was really useful you put your criteria in and then a number of transfer companies quote you for the journey. Prices ranged hugely from 400 EUR to 800 EUR + and then you can sift through and pick the one you want. I went for the cheapest and there was no issue with them at all - there to greet us at GVA, got us there quickly and safely and also on the way back. I'll have to dig through my mails to find the actual name of the transfer we used and will update.

https://www.findtransfers.com/
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dunc999 wrote:
I used the following for a transfer from GVA to Meribel last year - it was really useful you put your criteria in and then a number of transfer companies quote you for the journey. Prices ranged hugely from 400 EUR to 800 EUR + and then you can sift through and pick the one you want. I went for the cheapest and there was no issue with them at all - there to greet us at GVA, got us there quickly and safely and also on the way back. I'll have to dig through my mails to find the actual name of the transfer we used and will update.

https://www.findtransfers.com/

This site is great!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just logged into findtransfers.com to see my booking history. The one I chose was Alpinbus info@alpinbus.com

Was slightly worried as seemed to be run from Slovakia or somewhere and the Minibus was Lithuania registered, but it was absolutely fine. 5 of us with luggage for 400 EUR return, and you'd have got another 2 in the bus easily.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I agree findtransfers are great, but I found the options were more limited to Tignes and the pricing was higher:

Company
Alpine Sherpa € 708
Smart Driver Lyon € 650
WhiteRides € 800
Taxi Tignes € 700
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm seeing Geneva airport - Tignes Le lac: €440
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
mrvinegar wrote:
I'm seeing Geneva airport - Tignes Le lac: €440

Great price grab it....though check who its with
snow report
FrediKanoute wrote:
he did 5 of us (2 adults and 2 kids) for €700 return to Geneva.

It looks like he could have charged what he liked and you would have been none the wiser! Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy