Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best European ski deals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone, I have plenty of spare time over winter and wanted to try to find some bargain last minute ski deals, most sites I have found seem to want me specify what country or resort and what dates before telling me how much.... I am open to where and when I just needed price to start with, can anyone recommend a site of have any advice?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@pika1971,
If you're trying to find last minute ski deals by definition they won't be available yet. Cheapest times are usually pre-xmas or early January if the snow is decent.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
erm, last minute means you look last minute. lots of tour operators will have a deals page of some sort.
If you are diying it, then last minute dont always work, as last minute flights tend to get hiked up in price.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Igluski allow you to be vague (leave blank) with country and resort.

In fact they allow you to leave almost everything blank, including dates and departure airport.

Then just sort by price.

They also cover 134 resorts and 14 countries from 24 different tour operators.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Mikey that's what I was after. I know there won't be ski deals out yet guys I just wanted to find somewhere that would advertise them irrespective of country, I'm really after deals on packages really, I know flights tend to get a little more expensive closer to the time unfortunately unlike 20 years ago. Thanks for your help so far...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@pika1971, why not just DIY?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You can book flights to a ski hub now whilst it's cheap, Munich, Geneva, Milan, Turin etc. Then use Sunweb, Snowtrex or Igluski closer to the time to book accom + lift pass deals last minute closer to the time.
Cheapest way of getting the best variety in a season I'd say (and to follow the snow!)

All above sites allow you to search just by date.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
For off-peak weeks after New Year it's often cheaper to get a last minute package than to DIY. Pre-Christmas there tends to be less availability from the big tour operators but it's dead cheap to DIY. Lots of places look like they've got fairly decent snow already, so if I wasn't already booked I'd be making plans now for a pre-Christmas week.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
there are some dirt cheap filghts to innsbruck mid-late feb atm from Bristol
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi all. Quick question as I cannot find an unequivocal answer on their website(s). Snowtrex/Sunweb/et al... when they do the inclusive liftpass - and this may seem dumb, I realise - it is for EVERY member of the party, right? Just looking at several deals for 4 people and all of the description refers to a singular lift pass and doesn't specify it's one per member of the party. I can't believe they wouldn't have been hammered in the media about it if they were trying to pull that stunt, but just wanted to double check if anyone knew. Cheers!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's one each. If it is a linked area, it will be for the local bit and you can upgrade it later in the booking process.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
For Switzerland, it might be worth looking at the national tourism (MySwitzerland), the railway (SBB) and the London Switzerland Travel Centre (STC) sites. All of these have special offers advertised at any one time.

https://www.myswitzerland.com/en-gb/experiences/winter/
https://www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays.html
https://switzerlandtravelcentre.com/en/gbr

The STC also have travel reps who you can talk to. I dropped in one day to buy my Vignette and the guy I spoke to was Swiss and pretty knowledgeable.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
There's some very good deals in Val di Fassa over New Year with Crystal. Half Board from Edinburgh for about £550.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@pika1971, way too distant to be "late deals".

think …..…. pack all the ski stuff 5 days before you want to go ……… get the cats to the cattery, then, and only then, check out late deal sites.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy