Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

CBD for injury recovery

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

First post here as after some tips for help with patella tendinitis?

Thanks

DJ
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to the forum David, someone will be along in a minute who may know about it.
I thought at first reading it was one of the other problems.
My tendinitis has always been in the calf.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Even if it works, there seems to be huge variances in the quality of what's available. Saw an article the other day which suggested that there are some products on the market which actually have only traces of CBD in them.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Every decade has its snake oil salesmen. This is no different - while there is a small amount of evidence of efficacy in some areas, the claims for CBD and the lack of regulation should be a major concern
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm a GP working in cannabis country, Canada. It is massively overhyped because advertising is not restricted, but people like it. Cannabis makes you feel nice, and pain is bad! Otherwise very dubious about benefits.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@David Jones, I was in California for a couple of months earlier this year and had a CBD massage, it was really good for relieving much of the chronic pain in the damaged ligaments in my hips, and from the over worked muscles which constantly have to do the work the ligaments should. CBD is regulated in California and I subsequently bought a bottle of massage oil (4mg CBD per ml) which lasted about a month. The original massage worked best but self applying the oil appeared to be beneficial too. However, it is always difficult to say for sure what actually helped. The actual massage, the oil, or being in a warmer drier environment, a different diet, or some other factor I have not thought of. I am currently deliberating weather to purchase some in the UK but as was said earlier, the lack of regulation is an issue.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks everyone.

I’ve been recommended a tincture from a guy at the gym who swears by it although the CBD massage idea sounds good as well.

I’ve gone for honey from these guys (gym guys recommendation) I will let you know how I get on.

www.thecbdproject.co.uk
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nice stealth advert wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy