Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne Cool Ski Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has a MAP or knows what lifts are included in the La Plagne 'Cool Ski' pass for beginners ? I see it listed on the websites but I can't see what lifts and pistes are available under it.

Many thanks

J
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Corduroy, Its basically a village pass. With 'Cool pistes' allocated according to conditions, a map is available from the village ticket offices. (Each village has at least one free of charge lift for absolute beginners)

Quote:
If this is your first time skiing, or you haven’t skied for a while or even a very long time, we have the product you need to start skiing in complete safety and to improve at your own pace.

After a few trial runs, you’ll be ready to try the new thrills of snow-riding with the Coolski lift pass!
30€ PER DAY: SINGLE PRICE
ONLY ON SALE IN OUR LIFT PASS OFFICES.

Maps available in our sales points when you buy your pass
https://www.skipass-laplagne.com/en/coolski
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin wrote:
@Corduroy, Its basically a village pass. With 'Cool pistes' allocated according to conditions, a map is available from the village ticket offices. (Each village has at least one free of charge lift for absolute beginners)

Quote:
If this is your first time skiing, or you haven’t skied for a while or even a very long time, we have the product you need to start skiing in complete safety and to improve at your own pace.

After a few trial runs, you’ll be ready to try the new thrills of snow-riding with the Coolski lift pass!
30€ PER DAY: SINGLE PRICE
ONLY ON SALE IN OUR LIFT PASS OFFICES.

Maps available in our sales points when you buy your pass
https://www.skipass-laplagne.com/en/coolski

Thanks mate, I was hoping there was a map with them marked on but couldn't find anything. I am going to assume Belle Plagne would include the Arpette which has some good beginner blues off the top
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Corduroy, not sure it will necessarily include Arpette; could just as easily be Blanchets
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe Arpette so that you can enjoy the Fun slope - which having been encouraged by Jonpim to give it a go (I thought it was just for kids) it really is fun! Get it right and you can enjoy a drink in one of La Plagne's most expensive on piste restaurants at the end Cool
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It is the Arpette in Plagne Bellecote - see link below

https://fr.calameo.com/read/00574821671514c60f565

La Plagne Centre seems to have the most runs available which is why we chose to stay there ... we go Sunday Very Happy

https://fr.calameo.com/read/0057482161f5b22dc1a07
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy