Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

**TRIP FOR SALE! St Anton, Austria - 8-15 April!!! **

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to make my 2nd snowboard trip this year.

St Anton is an exclusive resort and is renowned for having some of the best skiing and snowboarding in Europe. On top of that it has arguably the best après ski in the world!

The dates are from 8 to 15 of April 2006 (next week!).

The hotel is one of the top in the resort. The link is here: www.tyrolhotel.com

We have a double room booked.

I've paid a non refundable deposit of 600 Euros (£440).

My flights are non-transferable, but most normal and budget airlines fly out that way. There is a choice of three airports in the vicinity.

The details are as follows:

1 double room at the rate of Euro 695, including 7 days half board, 6 day ski pass and 6 days ski rental

The above price is including:

· 7 days half-board inclusive choice menu and rich Salad buffet

· daily "Après ski Buffet"

· 6 days ski card

· 6 days rent a ski

· 2 guided snowshoe trips

· use of the sauna and steam bath

· rich breakfast buffet

· snack buffet in the afternoon in the hotel bar

· 4-course-choice-menu in the evening

· daily salad buffet

· sauna and steam bath

· shuttle bus to the cableways

· all taxes and service

If you want to and have time to take my place, please let me know. I'm open to offers, since as it stands, I've lost over £650 on hotel deposit and flights!

You will of course need to pay the remainder yourselves.

James
jderbyshire at blueyonder.co.uk
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try Ebay Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bit late now Sad I'm supposed to be on the plane!! Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy