Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Park Piolets Mountain Hotel and Spa Soldeu Andorra

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone stayed at the above hotel?

Thinking of booking for March.

Specifically looking for info re accessing lifts- how long is the walk to the nearest lift and is this one of the main lifts for accessing ski area? Also what is the hotel bus like to getting too and from lifts.

We were drawn to this hotel by the outside hotub but if anyone has any other recommendations let me know.

Never been to Andorra before- any veggies been and is there a good choice of veggie options (I'm not fussy in terms of how things made- I just really don't like eating meat or fish)

Thanks in advance Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not stayed at this hotel, have stayed at it’s sister hotel which is more centrally located. The Piolets Central (as I think it’s calling itself now) is undergoing some refurbishment and bits of it have seem tired but it has a fantastic terrace ....with a bar that sometimes struggles to cope with demand. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again. Lockers are under the hotel.
Re:Walk to lift from Piolets Park & Spa......there is a regular mini-bus that shuttles from the Hotel to the main drop-off for the gondola station....distance is about 200/250 yards....some wide pavement....some narrow and busy at times.
Seems that the lockers are probably at the hotel as we see people with boots already on arriving at the drop-off.
Walk from drop-off to the gondola entrance is around 100 metres.
There are lockers at the gondola station that could be hired.
We have also stayed at the Sport Hotel and Sport Village Hotel. The spa attached to the Sport complex is fantastic, but expensive.....possibly free to use for guests at the Sport Hermitage.
Not a vegetarian, so can’t help with that.
Hope this helps.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Ian.b, That's great thanks for all the the details- very helpful Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There's a map showing the location of all the hotels and lifts on the Soldeu website.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Our friends mentioned in the TR below stayed there and liked it. The Mrs visited the Spa and enjoyed it. The hotel is slightly closer to town than the apartment we stayed in, on the other side of the road. I still wouldn't say it was easily walkable to the lift in boots. GoogleMaps says it's 400 not 200 metres. The shuttle buses to the hotel seemed numerous when we were waiting for ours so I don't think you would wait for long at peak times but I obviously only saw them departing to get back to the hotel. I don't know about getting there in the morning. I wouldn't have any problem walking into town from there in regular footwear, 100-400 metres along a moderately uphill pavement. The gondola station is at the far end of town with just the 2 Sport Hotels mentioned by Ian.b beyond it. All the bars and restaurants are between the Park Piolets & gondola station, along the main road and a couple of side streets. The village is not big. Sorry, I can't help with veggie food but I suspect this is because it wasn't a big feature of any of the menus I saw. TR from half term last year.
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3422970&highlight=soldeu#3422970
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy