Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Buddy for Club Med - 15th March or Group??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a Ski Buddy - Club Med, Val d'Isère, 15th March, all inc, fantastic value, lift pass, meals and drinks including premium drinks, prosecco too! £1600, (would look at a small group too if interest) so you don't need any extra money - just for gifts etc. Anyone interested, please get in touch... Or if that date is not good - will look at others - but still looking at Club Med and Ski guide - instructors for all levels in with the price.. Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello, sorry but can you confirm have you booked this holiday and now need someone to join you or are you looking to join a group to Val D’Isere? I have a large group (84) going to Club Med St Moritz in January and have had a couple of drop outs ( I will be advertising these shortly on here) and I have a group of 30+ going to Val D’Isere end of March but in a fully catered chalet with places still available. If these are of interest to you let me know. Regards Alan
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy