Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jobs in/near the Mountains

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@swskier, Great for sticking with it.

I have American and UK colleagues in Munich, have visited them a number of times. Great city, quite convenient for weekends in the mountains.

Working for an NGO in Geneva is basically a dream for many, many people. A friend and ex-colleague of my wife's works for the Red Cross in Geneva but lives in France, just behind one of the small Jura ski stations. He pays no -- as in zero -- income taxes; education at private school is also paid for. They live exceptionally well, let's put it that way.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pasigal wrote:

Working for an NGO in Geneva is basically a dream for many, many people. A friend and ex-colleague of my wife's works for the Red Cross in Geneva but lives in France, just behind one of the small Jura ski stations. He pays no -- as in zero -- income taxes; education at private school is also paid for. They live exceptionally well, let's put it that way.

take note if you ever give your hard earned to one of the chuggers in the high street.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Pasigal, well that's just made me regret the £100 I donated to the Red Cross for Ukraine rolling eyes
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So, interview yesterday, I thought it went fairly average, but had an email by the late afternoon asking me to do a 2nd interview, at which point that is the final stage. So things are starting to look like a real possibility.

Still feel like visas is going to come up as an issue and scupper everything, but we'll cross that bridge if we get to it.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy