Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Train accessible resort that is quiet (ish)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Try the TrainLine - they do European journeys just as well which did surprise me a bit
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I use the DB timetable website - https://www.bahn.com/en - but that currently only shows until 11 December. The last direct service of the day from Geneva Cornavin to Cluses is 18:32 - 19:52, with 11 intermediate stops. There are later services with a change - either Annemasse or La Roche.
There are two downsides to La Rosiere:
A couple staying in La Ros missed the last lift back from La Thuile on the day before their transfer - I seem to recall that friends had to pack their bags and the unhappy couple had an expensive taxi ride to GVA!
The other downside is hitting the Saturday traffic from Tignes and VdI when you get to Seez if you are in a taxi or something to Bourg or beyond. Saying that, La Ros is a lovely resort without the moneygrabbing tendencies of some others I can think of.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, I'll take a look at the DB website. I had the same problem that the winter schedules don't appear to be confirmed yet (or they are and there aren't many direct trains late in the day). I'm going to need to take a look at route maps to find the direct express trains because they are loads faster. I have always wanted to to a two day tour skiing La Ros and La Thuile on day one then go over into the Aosta valley and travel to Cervinia and Zermatt on the second day then back.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy