Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Moserwirt Maria Alm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been trying to book with the hotel for a number of days now via emails and by phoning them, but nobody answers my calls or emails..

Days that I want to book - arrive on a Sunday late and leave early on Saturday. This gives me 5 full days skiing. The hotels booking system will not let me select these dates though!?

To anyone who has stayed here, can you give me any tips/advice?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@NewSki, haven't stayed there but this is fairly typical. the online booking will accept a sat to sat or sun to sun, also the odd single night. You might find that you need to book sunday to sunday and take a hit on the last day.

They are probably on holiday so not answering
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Send them a 'non binding Inquirey' via their website with the dates etc, they may offer you something if its outside of peak period.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@NewSki, this far out from the season, most hotels in ski resorts will not take a part-week booking, and anyone looking for e.g. Thursday to Tuesday has even less chance. They'll hold out in the hope of a booking for the full week, and in most ski resorts they are likely to get it. If they still have availability a month before you travel, they may accept that 5 nights is better than zero, but not until then. In some cases, they will wait until the week before.

Your best bet is to ask them for a price for Saturday to Saturday, and take the hit on unused days - or extend your trip to arrive on Saturday and get an extra day of skiing in.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Perhaps try the Tourist Office? As has been suggested, the owners could well be away on holidays.

If you plan to travel outside peak season/dates, then the chances of getting an odd booking are much better.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@NewSki, the summer season hasn't quite finished here yet, so I doubt the hotel is closed. But a part week booking this far ahead is unlikely to be of interest, plus if your request is for New Year or any time in February, the hotel may already be fully booked.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@queenie pretty please, some hotels in Flachau don't open at all in the summer, or if they do only for a very short period. I don't know if moserwirt is like that but it is possible not to get replies from some hotels at thus time of year
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@holidayloverxx, I think Maria Alm is a bit more like Altenmarkt. More of a small town and pretty busy in peak summer. It's also very near to Saalfelden which is a sizable town.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
This hotel?

https://www.mein-moser.at/en/

Probably worth checking that you have the right contact details (see bottom of page in link)
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
DB wrote:
This hotel?

https://www.mein-moser.at/en/

Probably worth checking that you have the right contact details (see bottom of page in link)

That's the hotel yes, I've just checked and the email I sent was to the email address at the bottom
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@NewSki, have you tried submitting a request via the „non-binding enquiry“ button on that page? I just tried putting in Sun-Sat dates for a 6-day week in January (5-11) and it seemed to work (though I did not hit submit). Similarly if I put in the same dates on the „book online“ page it seems to work and comes back with offers for those dates and seems to go all the way through to the payment page.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy