Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I took the plunge and booked Montgenevre DIY

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
After getting lots of tips and advice from Snowheads I took the plunge and booked separate flights and accommodation for start of April, far cheaper than any package Crystal etc were offering.

I now need to sort transfers from Turin, lift passes, equipment and lessons!

Any Montgenevre tips for a family of four, intermediate skiers?

Thanks to Snowheads for all the advice so far.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would hire a car from Turin. That way you can do a shop on your way to resort (assuming you are self catering). We've always found car hire to be cheaper for us than booking 4x transfers. Also means of links to rest of milky way are closed you've got option to drive over to Claviere for example.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What @trmacc says.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
For lessons contact Apeak. Theyve been great for us in the past and will try to set up whatever suits you best.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I am finding car hire from Turin surprisingly expensive for a car big enough for the 4 of us including skis and baggage and as such I am likely to book private transfer with Alps 2 Alps for us going to La Thuile.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@NickyJ, We normally use Argus Car Hire - just looked and you can get a Skoda Octavia Estate for a week in Feb half term for £257. We've had an Octavia twice before and it easily fitted us, 2 young teenage kids, skis and bags. Have to put the single back seat down to fit in the skis but that is not a huge problem. I'd be interested to know what a private transfer would cost compared to that as when I've looked in past it has always worked out more expensive. TBH I also like having the car so I can get to shops etc too.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@trmacc, trouble is you can’t guarantee getting an Octavia and anything in same class will not guarantee to fit what we have so I was looking class bigger which jumps to around £500 odd (also we need 9 days as we are landing Friday morning and leaving Saturday evening) so pushed to 9 whole days.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just run for Argus the only one returned for Octavia was €614.71 for our dates in April and Alps 2 Alps is €484.50 for the private transfer.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
https://www.linkbus-alps.com/en/turin-airport/montgenevre/

25 Euro pp each way.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks guys
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy