Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski2 v's Snowbizz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm close to booking a second trip with Snowbizz for the first week of Jan (Family of 4). We're part DIYing this time as it's easier for us to self travel from the north east but even so all in - ski school, passes, hire, flights, transfers, accomodation, food and £300 spendies it's still coming in at nearly £3500.
I've had a look at ski2 today as I thought I'd have a look at Italy and they have a similar set up for families but there's no prices on the website and I'm too impatient to wait for their enquiry reply.
Anybody here have some idea of the prices I can expect? I've done a topic search and found a half term cost of £4500 but obviously that'd be before adding flights and passes etc. I'm hoping it's not a case of "If you have to ask - you can't afford it"
Having experienced Italy for the first time at the last BB I'm keen to go back, if only for the Hot chocolate!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quick update for anyone who's interested...
Ski2 got back to me with a quote of £4325. Half board in a pretty basic hotel and includes transfers, lift pass and lunch tokens. Yikes.
I'm sure they're great value in their own way but add Flights, ski school for the kids, kit hire and spending money we'd be looking at the neck end of £6000. For the first week of January... Shocked
Snowbizz wins hands down! Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not willing to go all in on DIY? Airbnb/Homeaway might be a lot cheaper.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Go to Bansko, cheap as chips. You like chips don't you?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pretty much will be DIY with Snowbizz. This time we're arranging our own flights from Newcastle so basically we're booking accomodation and lessons through them. We used them once before and had a really good experience but the flights were a ball-ache as we had to leave the day before and book parking and a hotel with a long drive home from Manchester at the end of the holiday.
The main reason for using Snowbizz is that the ski school and child care are brilliant and exclusively British/English speaking even though it's still through ESF.
The lift pass is pretty cheap too....170eur for adult 6 day pass.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Gainz, Oh I do love dem chips!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@HotDogger, and greeeevy!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy