Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

carreneige question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Holiday booked with 8 day lift pass included. I want to add carreneige to these for peace of mind. Last time 9I gave a voucher to the lift pass office and picked up the passes, is it possible to add carreneige at the time of collection as I haven't paid any extra for it yet?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@endoman, yes it is
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
perfect thanks.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@endoman, as long as you are going to a Carre Neige resort https://carreneige.com/en/sales-locations/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Does it always get recorded on the ski pass or am I meant to carry the receipt with me? I get conflicting answers every time I ask.

In PDS they do snowrisk instead of carreneige, and the cashier told me I absolutely must carry the receipt as it's the only proof of insurance. How are the rescuers meant to work out who is who if the receipt is for the entire family and someone gets separated is beyond me. Plus the receipt gets unreadable very quickly in the pocket.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Oleski, certainly in Espace Killy you need to carry the receipt with you.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
looks like taking a piccie of the receipt to send to all 4 of us then as I'm in ValD.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We have always tended to take photos of all this sorts of things just in case.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@endoman, In my experience, the person who had an accident didn’t have the receipt on them but I went back to the hotel to retrieve it and went to the clinic where it was accepted for the piste rescue.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think (!) everyone gets their own receipts with whatever system them use in Monterosa...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@geepee, don't they ask for it on the spot?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Pamski wrote:
We have always tended to take photos of all this sorts of things just in case.

This is exactly what the ticket sales person in VT told me to do last year.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Oleski, Yes they did but they advised that someone should get it and take it to the clinic. It was at the clinic that they sorted it in Tignes and that was where payment would have been requested for the piste rescue. Once they saw the receipt they issued a document showing that the carre neige had been verified with no charge for the rescue.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy