Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski resort being planned for Ghana

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following a phone call last night, it appears that a group of Ghanaian businessmen is looking at backing a venture for a ski resort near Accra. The project is only on the drawing board at the moment, but there is considerable interest in the idea, with the possibility of investment from the Ghanaian government who have recently thrown their weight behind the recently established Ghana Skiing Federation.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PG, will you eat your beret if this turns out to be true?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Why not, let have a snowhead skiing chalet there too. Should be able to afford it this time.

Would look a bit out of place to turn up in a steaming hot African airport with the bulky skiing equipment though.

Just avoid the domestic flights as they are known as the flying coffins with accident rate three times the international average.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PG, Laughing Laughing (I assume!)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Funnily enough my daughter is off to Ghana in exactly a week to do some gap year teaching work.

If you can tell me which mountain she should head for, PG, I'll get her to check it out. How much is the liftpass?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I heard it would consist entirely of black runs.

[with apologies]
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well now it is past midday. Kwame really did phone, and mentioned that he is off back home to look into the possibility of a grass skiing centre near Accra, by way of introducing Ghanaian youngsters to the sliding sports.

So no gag... just a double-bluff. Fooled you Wink Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A triple bluff. Grass skis don't slide.

I'll get Lucy to file a snow report, by the way.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
David Goldsmith, well you certainly would if you tried a spot of grass skiing - green and brown stains on your one-piece would be produced in evidence...
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PG, Good one. I happily withdraw any threats of BBQ'd berets.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Proof it wasn't a leg-pull !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy