Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heads up re: hotel bb, they seem to have had a bit of an issue transfering data to a new database

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just a heads up

The Hotel bb chain (small basic hotels all around france) seem to have had an issue when transfering older bookings to their new database / website

we have discovered two bookings we made in May for stays later in the year and were pre-paid, now don't seem to be pre-paid and are now shown as unpaid, plus they both ended up with the same booking number, so only 1 appears under our account, which had lost all of its details previously entered, i.e. phone number was completely different and this also included forcing setting of a new password to even access the account.

They seem to have transfered all the data on 14th June, so if you made a booking before that I would have a check to see if it is still as you actually booked it.

Trying to get them to correct it all is like pulling teeth............
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't have an account, but booked on 7 jun, all was good when I walked through the door and gave my name at Bb Troyes St Parres
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy