Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendations for a fully catered chalet in Morzine area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from Serre Chevalier with Club Med. Ski area was very good, but the hotel was just way too big - 350 rooms with a capacity of 1200 people Shocked A bit like a Butlins holiday (not that I have ever been on a Butlins holiday) for skiing!

Anyway, next year we want to do the complete opposite and book a small nice independent chalet, fully catered in the Morzine area. Group size will be 8 - 10 adults and 6 - 8 children. Ideally we will take up the whole chalet, but not essential. Breakdown as follows:

Family 1 Family 2 Family 3 Family 4 Family 5 (not confirmed)
2 adults 2 adults 2 adults 2 adults 2 adults
2 children 2 children 1 child 1 child 2 children

We are happy to go with a travel company or book it all directly - all options considered. We need to make sure that there is a Crèche near by for the 2 little ones who will be 4 years old - they will be in ski school, but only for half a day.

Any recommendations will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MarkH, chalet Rasera run by my chums Dean and Rachel at Mountain Highs might suit your needs?

Rach runs a tight ship and they have a loyal clientele. It's very close to ski school and one of the creches.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy