Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kostelic wins women’s World cup overall ski title

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Croatian, Janica Kostelic, has won the women's World Cup overall ski title, after finishing fourth in the final super-G of the season today.

The race was won by Nicole Hosp of Austria, while Michaela Dorfmeister of Austria was second and Martina Ertl-Renz of Germany was third...

1. Nicole Hosp, AUT 1:19.45
2. Michaela Dorfmeister, AUT 1:19.72
3. Martina Ertl-Renz, GER 1:19.88
4. Janica Kostelic, CRO 1:20.32

Anje Paerson from Sweden, who has been the overall champion twice, skied out after the third gate, only lasting a few seconds on the hill. But she’s still in with a chance of the giant slalom title on Saturday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=1732204
http://www.skiracing.com/news/news_display.php/3682/ALPINE
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I miss David Goldsmith. He was good at this sort of post.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
indeed he was
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Too anxious to put pressure on Kostelic with a good run perhaps, very uncharacteristic of Paerson to ski out. It was the perfect course for her. In the event she left the door open for Janica who tied up the overall with two events remaining. A shame really, would have been good if it had gone down to the last race of the season.

What fantastic all-round skiers though, both Paerson and Kostelic, and with the young Austrians knocking on the door, it may well not be a two-woman race from next season on. There's Hosp of course, but how about Zettel? Still only 19, and already a 2nd in WC slalom, 4th in the Olympic Combined, and good WC results in GS, Super G and Downhill. And 20 year old Fischbacher, another good all-rounder. Plus all the old-timers of course...

The Italian Fanchini sisters could make the breakthrough as well...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:

Is he on a ski trip?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

but how about Zettel

Kathrin Zettel is my absolute favourite woman skier. She skis like a dream - especially in slalom. None of your powerhouse stuff - just lightness. I could watch her all day!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Whoo Hoo. That means i get her G.S. Skis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NehNeh
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

where is yoda?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
maggi wrote:
Quote:

but how about Zettel

Kathrin Zettel is my absolute favourite woman skier. She skis like a dream - especially in slalom. None of your powerhouse stuff - just lightness. I could watch her all day!
Yes, it's great to watch touch and guile triumph over strength and bulk, just occasionally!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy