Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for job next ski season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads!

I'm looking into the possibility of doing a ski season next year. Has anyone done one before and can they give me some advice or know of anything going?

Looking to work in Morzine. Can anyone recommend any jobs either general or know of any jobs in particular. I'm looking for a job with accomm etc thrown in too.

Also when would i need to start looking from? How long would the job run?

Any advice gratefully received!

Cheers all,

Lisa xx wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi snowangel, we have a nice search function on snowheads because this very question only got asked a few days ago over here
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Posting v helpful! Just need to learn to speak French more fluently now!!

Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowangel, www.natives.co.uk - the season worker's website.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers, just had a look at this and it's FAB!! Thanks loads!!
xx
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowangel, I know it might seem a little dowdy but I got my first job through The Lady magazine - they used to offer some really nice ski jobs in little privatly owned chalets - worth a look I think!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am hoping to go to canada this coming season. I have applied for a visa through BUNAC. I am getting a student visa to work as I am still technically a student when I apply (graduate June 06). I hear there is a Whistler job fair in mid october so hoping to get something then. I think the majority of work is chalet staff, waiter.waitress, bar work, ski hire, ski lift operater etc. Check out http://www.bunac.org.uk . Natives is definately a site you should check out. They have links to job sites and plenty of info on past season experiences.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi

We have a really nice chalet in Morzine which is full of seasonaires this winter.

I'm afraid we aren't cheap but we provide alot of extras like pick up from airport, broadband access and incoming telephone, all bedlinen duvets and towels, hosting and cleaning, free laundry facilities, and option of catered.

We can do days, weeks, months or whole season.

Jo
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowangel, start looking now. Be prepared to work harder than you want to and ski less than you'd like. Don't expect to get paid well. Be prepared to put up with holiday makers - who aren't always the nicest of people (clearly not SHs).

Try and find a well run small operator. For example, my chums here.

What do you ideally want to do (jobwise) anyway?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy