Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which? Good Skiing and Snowboarding Guide is being rested!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Its nice to compare the recommendations of more than one guide book. "Where to Ski" has proved useful to date and I've compared this with the Which? 2005 guide expecting that it would be updated. Perhaps its old news but I learn today that it is "being rested". Have we lost a benchmark guide or is my disappointment misplaced?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Which? books is being 'substantially downsized' I believe. Most titles have been shelved already and many more are in the balance. I guess this is one of the 'balanced' ones.

Health Which? was binned not long ago because it wasn't profitable although AFAIK, it wasn't losing money either.

My impression is that the current management don't actually like the company very much.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, interesting! Increasingly, they have been taking a "Readers Digest" approach to selling. I might just reconsider my subscription to the online service.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Colin Bell, it has now become The Great Skiing and Snowboarding Guide (Cadogan Press)... looks like the authors took their work elsewhere and Which would prefer that you thought it was just being rested.

There's another thread somewhere in here going back several months that talks all about it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy