Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

242 days to Christmas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We’re thinking of going away for Christmas
Family of 4 who love the dollies
Always self cater but thinking a hotel would be more Fun for Christmas. I’ve only stayed in a hotel once ever skiing and didn’t like it.
Any thoughts? Locations hotels companies to book with
Or just leave as late a possible and go with the snow ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For December snow it would be great to leave as late as possible, but that’s just not feasible for Christmas as it’s too popular. In my mind, if you have a checklist of requirements then you have to book early to get them. Leave it to the last minute and you’ll have to pick up whatever’s left.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@HugoC, The Dolomites are packed with hotels. Go to somewhere like booing.com and start searching. The pistes generally have extensive snow making so will provide good skiing.

I'm not sure what level of skiing you are looking for but the obvious places to look would be Canazei, Arabba and Wolkenstein for access to lots of accommodation and skiing. Book flights to Venice or Innsbruck
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@HugoC, Do a search for regular deep snow conditions in December and then consider that everyone else who wants to ski at Christmas will have probably done the same search, so once you find something that suits, book as early as possible. I can remember taking my kids to St Anton for a wonderful Christmas but we've had equally good Christmas skiing in France and Italy. A hotel I can recommend is the Relais du Petit Saint Bernard in La Rosiere which has a superb snow record and the added bonus being a Ski Famille rated resort.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy