Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow and Rock

Poster: A snowHead
Snow and Rock have an extra 15% off sales items. Thought I would pass on the info. Got some hestra army leather goretex three finger mitts for £87. Seemed like a price too good to pass up. Get your ski swag in now for the next season
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Salomon QST 99 in a 188cm for £182.75 is a bargain.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@s.t.h.21, is there a special discount code to use? The sale prices seem to be the same as last week?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sack the Juggler wrote:
@s.t.h.21, is there a special discount code to use? The sale prices seem to be the same as last week?
I see, its at the check out! snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Man, Bents at £212 NIP are hard to beat. Note that Shifts aren't in the sale - funny that!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you have a quidco account you can get an extra 3% cashback on top of that. It's not much.. but it's something
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
4% at Topcashback if you have one of those accounts
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
magnums and Titans too. V Tempted for a piste ski. Junior Endo fancies the Bents for his JaPow trip.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
freezeproshop.com up to 60% off

up to 20% off hestra
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
S&R have some good deals on boots too. I need some stiffer ones. Very tempting. https://www.snowandrock.com/p/dalbello-mens-ds-120-ski-boots-J1114075.html?colour=3657
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Awdbugga wrote:
S&R have some good deals on boots too. I need some stiffer ones. Very tempting. https://www.snowandrock.com/p/dalbello-mens-ds-120-ski-boots-J1114075.html?colour=3657

Check that your bindings will take a GripWalk sole.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hestras list cheaper than than in Europe. My wife just bought mens’ army leather gloves for EU 115 ...
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
spyderjon wrote:
Awdbugga wrote:

or just take the alpine sole from the box and swap it!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
CEM wrote:
spyderjon wrote:
Awdbugga wrote:

or just take the alpine sole from the box and swap it!

Laughing
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I ordered some Look SPX 12 Dual WTR B120 bindings last week on a 1-2 hour click & collect from Snow & Rock for my sons Factions and after a 24 hour wait and some chasing emails from me, they finally told me that they might arrive mid this week. Poor communications, poor service - I shall not be bothering to use Snow & Rock again I'm afraid.
latest report
I bought this pair of Anon M3 goggles from Snow and Rock around this time last year for £110 and LOVE the magnetic integration for the face mask and the lens. So at £80 with the extra 15% off, would highly suggest these to others.

Whilst the Anon lens tint guide lists these as Category S1, I find them more suitable for S1-S2 conditions and so am probably going to get a Sonar Infrared lens for the "grey bird" days, and have already got something advertised as S2 that covers the S2-S3 range pretty well.

EDIT: have tried numerous times to link direct to product without success, so search for M3
snow report
I got Scott Superguide 88s for £221, Marker Alpinist 12 for £165
Pretty sweet
ski holidays
pretty tempted to upgrade my boots from a 2015 Fischer Soma Vacuum set. Was looking at Head Raptor 140 and Lange RX 130, does anyone have and feedback on Head Kores? https://www.snowandrock.com/p/head-kore-1-snowboot-J1114096.html?colour=3524
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy