Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Thuile end of March?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got some flights booked into Geneva at the end of March. Just found a pretty good deal in La thuile.

There seems to be plenty of snow there now. I know it is impossible to say exactly what the snow will be like, but is La Thuile traditionally OK for late season skiing?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last year at the same time was fantastic - great snow and sunshine (although very cold).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How was the snow?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
NickyJ wrote:
How was the snow?

Fantastic, top to bottom skiing, fresh snow one day, not that slushy! the pic with coffee is at the bottom station, the pic with beer is where we stopped for a post ski beer almost at the bottom.

Found that if weather was good in La Thuile, it could be windy in La Ros, and one day cloudy in La Thuile, sunny in La Ros! Key seemed to be if you saw the Rosiere ski instructors in La Thuile, it was best to ski in that area!

snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A beer in La Petit Skier, always a good end to a days skiing.
Watching skiers fall at bottom of black 2 before the schuss.

We were still skiing back to the village on 20th April.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Dunk, good to know as very tempted for April next year. Trying to decide between Champoluc and La Thuile at the moment.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Dunk, well spotted, had a good lunch there as well on our last day
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@NickyJ, I'd happily go back to either place!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy