Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet de L'Ours apts, Arc 2000

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're heading to the Chalet de L'ours apts in Arc 2000 during the Easter holidays. Traveling with a 10 year old and 12 year old. Has anyone been to these apartments? How are they kitted out for entertaining the kids? Also, any recommendations re the surrounding area as far as food and entertainment goes? Thanks and regards
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yup, I stayed there with our then young family about five years ago. The appartments are not bad but were a little tired. There is a pool to use, possibly underneath the next door building, very crowded in the afternoon particularly on snowy days. Ski hire shop is on the ground floor and I think there is a mini supermarket one minute away as well. There is a handy lift that takes you up to the pistes plus restaurants and from there you can take the mini cable car down to Arc 1950 where there are more restaurants, we definitely did that one evening. Hope this helps.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We stayed in the adjacent block (run/owned by the same company)which does indeed house the swimming pool, trip report here, https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2435740&highlight=arc#2435740.

We found it better to pop down the pedestrian lift to Arc 1950 to do bits and bob of shopping but if you are driving its best to stock up down in BSM before driving up to resort.

There is a drag lift, and an ordinary lift just inside the adjacent building taking you up to the pistes, with a mini-piste next to the drag to ski down should you chose.

@Dorset Mogul, we may have been there the same year!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The bedrooms are typically on the small side, at least in the chalets that I've seen and stayed in. But it's an excellent location for getting to the slopes, just a couple of minute walk to the short drag lift up to the main runs and lifts. Whistlers Pub is very close by and is good for pizzas and sport (plus bands later on, but with kids that won't appeal as they don't start until 10 or so). Au Refuge Gourmand is at the bottom of the button lift and is decent. The lift up to Upper Place is also handy, plus its a quick walk the other way up the road to Lower Place and the restaurants etc there. All in all a good location.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy