Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Canada Goose Jackets

Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/qKRpJneXdw4&feature=youtu.be

http://youtube.com/v/dPwfJ4NZvlQ
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yea, but they are nice warm coats. To warm for the UK though.

Its good being at the top of the food chain huh?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well PETA kill most of the animals they "rescue". I wouldn't believe a word that comes from them.

They have been convicted of abducting family pets and killing them.

Don't see what this has to do with Skiing.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's 2019. One can buy warm enough clothes with synthetic fillers. So no one needs to suffer and be killed so that I will enjoy.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Overpriced trendy kit.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
Well PETA kill most of the animals they "rescue". I wouldn't believe a word that comes from them.

They have been convicted of abducting family pets and killing them.

Don't see what this has to do with Skiing.

+1
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mosha Marc wrote:
Overpriced trendy kit.
+1
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@stanton, Delete this thread would you please. Makes you look an even bigger to$$er!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skimastaaah wrote:
@stanton, Delete this thread would you please. Makes you look an even bigger to$$er!

You're going to be asking for an awful lot of threads to be deleted.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens in some degree in the supply chain for every down/merino wool manufacture.

This is a supplier for a top end manufacturer, what are the conditions for low end/budget manufacturer?

Wherever you agree or not with the way PETA works, they are giving us information so we as consumers can make an informed choice on our purchases.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Spoon wrote:

Wherever you agree or not with the way PETA works, they are giving us information so we as consumers can make an informed choice on our purchases.

Yes
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
drporat wrote:
It's 2019. One can buy warm enough clothes with synthetic fillers. So no one needs to suffer and be killed so that I will enjoy.

I do agree with this. Though it is easy to get sucked in to the quality of equipment that does include animal products.

It is a bit naive to think the animals are kept in nice cosy hotel rooms to make the things we wear, whatever you believe about PETA.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
There is plenty of stuff out there on ethical down - you only need to look for it
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Maybe in Northern Canada, Greenland, Artic or Antartica this is the best possible clothing.

but

London, Paris, Berlin, NYC etc

I think we do not need it. Shocked
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'm not sure you can say that Peta provide 'information' to make informed choices. Propaganda rubbish.

Sadly allot of these organisations that started out with well meaning aims have headed down this route. The internet just seems to create a market for super sensationalism.

Shame its making its way onto here.
snow conditions
Pets think wool is cruel....
snow conditions
*peta
snow conditions
*peta
ski holidays
Come on folks you all know Stanton is just being his usual troll self so stop feeding him!
ski holidays
cinglis wrote:
I'm not sure you can say that Peta provide 'information' to make informed choices. Propaganda rubbish.

Sadly allot of these organisations that started out with well meaning aims have headed down this route. The internet just seems to create a market for super sensationalism.

Shame its making its way onto here.

I fully understand your point of view, but at the end of the day it is ‘information’. It’s up ourselves to decide how we use the information and question whether it’s credible.

I’ve read some of the ethics ‘information’ of my favourite brands and RDS and if I was to believe everything they say, all these ducks, geese and merino sheep’s have lived a better life than I have. wink
snow conditions
Actually I don't believe it's just 'information'. Eventually someone will take it upon themselves to hunt down and hurt someone for the wearing one of these jackets.
The Peta fans will believe it's justified because of this sort of 'information', and it will continue.

If you read more journalistic reports about this, you can see there are questions to be asked; but those questions are to the Canadian government who license the trapping of Coyote's. Considered a pest by many up that way.

I'm no fan of Canada goose, I'm even less of a fan of Peta. But most of all I really can't stand the spreading of this sort of rubbish, it helps no one.

Thanks to the poster above confirming Stanton is a known troll.
latest report
After the buffoons at PETA pushed a photographer to the edge of bankruptcy claiming a ridiculous story about the monkey having copyright on a picture they are as bigger dicks as Stantroll.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/12/monkey-selfie-macaque-copyright-court-david-slater
snow conditions
stanton wrote:
Maybe in Northern Canada, Greenland, Artic or Antartica this is the best possible clothing.

but

I think we do not need it. Shocked

Tbh I agree, we should only take what we need. The average chav will never make use of the warmth of a full down/fur jacket. It's sad that money/fashion speaks over sense but that's the world we live in. But if it's going to change I'd rather PETA weren't involved, manipulative creeps.
latest report
cinglis wrote:
Actually I don't believe it's just 'information'. Eventually someone will take it upon themselves to hunt down and hurt someone for the wearing one of these jackets.

See Here

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3306072
snow conditions
Generally in France, if it looks like fur, it is fur... not some fake alternative.
latest report
Quote:

but

I think we do not need it.

Ethics aside, I agree, I don't get how people can walk around in Canada Goose jackets in say +10 degrees C in Central London....they must be roasting!

The only time I've ever felt like I wished I had something a bit thicker than my goto Salomon jacket was in Levi over Christmas, but even then only when waiting around. We didn't get to ski, but I can't imagine how hot you'd get trying to ski in something like this!
snow conditions
I wonder if PETA should start hunting trolls down?
snow report
vjmehra wrote:
Ethics aside, I agree, I don't get how people can walk around in Canada Goose jackets in say +10 degrees C in Central London....they must be roasting!

Haven't you heard the saying "Man's not hot"?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy