Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

[Les Deux Alpes] Cost comparison in resort vs internet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not a complete "is it cheaper online" but I'm off to Les Deux Alpes and this years upgrade is some new goggles.

Any searches I make for shop in the resort only turn up ski hire.

I just want to know if I can get a reasonable pair of goggle at a reasonable price in the resort or am I better off getting something in the UK or online. There are obvious benefits of being able to try them on (with my helmet) in a shop and getting to hold them in my hands to see if they feel/look good and operate well. (As I write this I'm convincing myself to wait until I get there Happy )
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are plenty of shops in L2A, of course. I have no idea regarding the costs, I am leaving tomorrow morning otherwise i would have checked for any specific model so you can compare prices.
You definitely won't have problems finding goggles.
I believe in trying them before buying: I always go for the ones i can easily swap the lenses according to light condition so I need to try that before buying. Plus to see how it adjusts to my helmet and big nose.
How are you getting to L2A? If by driving here and not by public transfers, you might look for Decathlon or Intersport stores on your way.
P.S. Reserve evening table in advance for 'Cosa Nostra'. Amazing food at normal prices.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for your thoughts, and thanks heads up about the restaurant.

Hope you have a great time in the mountains next week
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy