Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for chalet to rent, Les Gets Jan 2020

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any recommendations for a self catering family chalet to rent for two weeks in Les Gets please. 10/11th Jan to 25 Jan 2020

We have been going to Les Gets for many many years, the regular chalet we rent is up for sale so we are having to look for a new place to rent.

Needs to have - 4/5 bedrooms each with own ensuite or private facilities. We need minimum of a double room, a family room or a double big enough to pop a mattress on the floor, two single/twin/double rooms. 6/7 adults and a toddler.

Must have dishwasher, washing machine and internet.

Ideally with a garage or car port.

Ideally up by the Turche lift, the lake or on the Route des Chavannes, but must be by a bus stop as we have two people who don't walk well in our group.

We always leave everything clean and tidy, we are a family group from 2-70 years old. We are looking for somewhere we can return to for two weeks every January. We have searched and ruled out a lot of places so now hoping to have some places suggested that maybe don't advertise or use an agency. Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi. Would you be interested in going to morzine instead? We have hired a self catering chalet twice now which will fit your requirements. The bus stops in front of the chalet. The owners are super lovely and so helpful too. Let me know if interested and I will forward you the link.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Send Chattonmill a PM @mah, his place is on Route de Chavannes and sounds like it would suit
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you both for your suggestions.

Morzine wouldn't suit I'm afraid as we need to be able to meet up in the evenings with family who live in Les Gets.

I will drop them a message, thanks Nadenoodlee.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy