Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Northfaces new waterproof breathable clothing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone heard any detail about Northfaces new clothing by Xavier De La Rue in the Telegraph .
De La Rue is promoting it saying goretex doesnt cut it compared to this new northface gear .

No doubt time will tell as they all seem to make elevated claims to a degree .
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Telegraph article behind a paywall...

Here is a link to a site which gives some detail... https://outdoorsmagic.com/article/the-north-face-futurelight-news/

If true , they can combine the water and wind resistance performance of a hardshell with the comfort and breathability of a softshell ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thankyou for that I had no luck searching since didnt know its fururelight name tag
My thoughts are if its good the military would use it eventually like the alpha insulation .

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 29-01-19 13:46; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You mean elevated claims and pricing for Goretex? wink ( I mean someone has to pay for all that marketing...)

Here's something else... if you rummage around you can stumble on the info that it is Schoeller that are behnd some (or all?) of fabrics that Kjus use.

https://www.schoeller-textiles.com/en/technologies/c_change
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks interesting.

I've bought Stellar's Guide outfit for this season. It's performing at least as good as my Oakley Goretex outfit. The breathability is really good and the waterproofing is complete, for snow sports use.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
not a great fan of North face gear. Dont find it that durable.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy