Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

At Anton 23rd Feb - 2nd March all in £800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

This is a steal. This trip cost me £1350 but I have snapped my Achilles trying to get ski fit! (Playing netball!!). I hadn't yet renewed my travel insurance and one of the group had booked everything on her credit card. This all means I'm only going to get a partial refund. So I thought it would be a waste for someone not to get a bargain! Here is is:

23rd Feb - 2nd March. There are 4 others going mix of snowboarding and ski. Like to get a good days ski in and a couple of drinkies in the evening but no heavy heavy njgths out.

▪️St. Anton, Austria
▪️Fully catered accommodation with wine!
▪️Lift pass included
▪️Flights, transfers and ski carriage (from London)
▪️Walking distance to slopes

Dowside is that I need to know by today as it's the last day that I can cancel and get a partial refund. I'm cutting off at 5pm today.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi
Ouch that does sound painful and can take at least 6 weeks to start to heal I hope you get some physio

I might be interested
Pls Can you post a link to more info
Holiday company
Chalet website
Airport
Flight times

Group ability age/gender
Etc

Im looking for a trip
Male early 40s intermediate
piste skier ⛷

Thanks
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi!

Mix of male and female. Early 30's intermediate and advance.

- The original company is skiworld, alpine answers is the agent.
- Chalet Rosmarie, st Anton
- Gatwick, BA. 14:00 23rd and return 17:35 2nd March
- Plus ski carriage and transfer

12 month recovery Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have PM’d you
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, has this been taken?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi! Is this still available? 32 male skier looking for a group to ski with!Smile

Pete

developerdame wrote:
Hi guys,

This is a steal. This trip cost me £1350 but I have snapped my Achilles trying to get ski fit! (Playing netball!!). I hadn't yet renewed my travel insurance and one of the group had booked everything on her credit card. This all means I'm only going to get a partial refund. So I thought it would be a waste for someone not to get a bargain! Here is is:

23rd Feb - 2nd March. There are 4 others going mix of snowboarding and ski. Like to get a good days ski in and a couple of drinkies in the evening but no heavy heavy njgths out.

▪️St. Anton, Austria
▪️Fully catered accommodation with wine!
▪️Lift pass included
▪️Flights, transfers and ski carriage (from London)
▪️Walking distance to slopes

Dowside is that I need to know by today as it's the last day that I can cancel and get a partial refund. I'm cutting off at 5pm today.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy