Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Schladming -apres

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from a fantastic week in Soll on Saturday. Enjoyed the whole 9 yards, skiing and apres were excellent.
Returning to Schladming for the first time in 9 years with a group of 10 on the 9th of March. I know the skiing area is excellent. The apres scene is obviously going to cater for a completely different market. Any suggestions of where the best places are to head for. We are a bunch, mature in years but like to enjoy ourselves. Happy to experience Euro Pop or live music just like a great atmosphere.
Any suggestions will be gratefully received.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Scarlet Fez, I like the Platzhirsch Alm. just over the road from the Planai lift station https://www.facebook.com/PlatzhirschAlm/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hohenhaus Tenne - Biggest venue in the world Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@DanishRider, that made me look - I have never been in - Mickie Krause on 6th March !!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It will be a blast:-)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@DanishRider, I'm in!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Danish, the Hohenhaus was open on our last trip to Schladming. We thought it spoilt the atmosphere of the smaller venues in the Town. I'm sure we'll give it a go again.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Like any place, there is both good and bad nights, but ooohhhmpa they do Well Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy